Ontario Tech University, formerly known as the University Of Ontario Institute Of Technology (UOIT), is a gove...
INTERESTED IN THIS UNIVERSITY?
Dartmouth College, a member of the Ivy League, was founded in 1769 and is a private research institute affiliated with the University of Arctic, UPNE, and NAIC University. Dartmouth College has over 60 options to choose from, including 60 majors and minors. Masters in Computer Science, Masters in Engineering, B.A. Neuroscience, and Computer Science are the most popular college programmes.
INTERESTED IN THIS UNIVERSITY?
Cost of attendance
The average cost to study at Dartmouth College is 55 lakhs which includes tuition fees of 45.01 lakhs and housing fees of 8.01 lakhs.
Dartmouth housing houses about 90% of all undergraduates. It has also been reported that 85 percent of students live on campus in residence halls, with the other 15 percent either in college-owned off-campus residences or local rental choices. For students, there are six residence halls featuring one-room singles, one-room doubles, two and three-room doubles, two and three-room triples, quads, suite-style living, and three and four-bedroom flats with common rooms. Dartmouth provides three additional housing alternatives for upper-class students in addition to resident halls. Each floor in a McLaughlin Cluster community contains a single-use bathroom, a kitchen, lounges and living rooms, and study spaces. The cost of on-campus housing is around 6908$, while the cost of meals is approximately 4440$. The typical monthly rent for off-campus housing is $500 to $700 USD.
The total number of students enrolled at the university are 6,571. Dartmouth College reports having a total of 1,018 international students on campus. The acceptance rate is 9%.
Dartmouth's campus has 81 academic and administrative buildings, 38 athletic facilities, four art centres, five main eating areas, two cafes, 11 library buildings, 87 undergraduate and four graduate living buildings (including offices), 76 parking lots, and 59 shared public event spaces. To pick from, there are more than 160 groups and organisations maintained and sponsored by UG students. These student groups and organisations cover a wide range of topics, from politics to entertainment. Dartmouth College offers 35 intercollegiate varsity sports at the NCAA Division I level, 18 of which are women's, 16 of which are men's, and one of which is coed. Dartmouth College also has 35 club sports on campus. Three-quarters of Dartmouth College undergraduates participate in athletics and intramural sports. Each college school/department has its own set of groups from which students can choose if they want to communicate and grow in a specific area.
Dartmouth College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (formerly the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.).
Jobs and Placement
Dartmouth College provides internships and jobs in the United States for students through the Center for Professional Development. It hosts an Employer Connections Fair for students and over 50 different organisations from a variety of job disciplines. Accenture, Adobe System, Amazon, American Express, American Tower Corporation, Samsung, The Vanguard Group, TripAdvisor, Uber, Walmart Global eCommerce, Wayfair, and others are among Tuck School of Business's top employers. A Dartmouth College graduate earns an average annual salary of $85,000 USD, according to PayScale.
#191 in QS World Rankings 2022
#99 World University Rankings THE 2022
University of Strathclyde
The Institution of Strathclyde is a Scottish public research university located in Glasgow. It is Glasgow's se...
Southeast Missouri State University
Missouri State Institution is a public research university in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, USA. The institution, ...