University of Oklahoma
The University of Oklahoma (OU), founded in 1890, is a well-known public university noted for providing research and higher education in Oklahoma. For overseas students, the university offers more than 170 majors across 18 colleges in a variety of subjects. The University's petroleum engineering programme is regarded in the top ten in the country. MBA, Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Public Health, and other popular majors are available at the institute.

Cost of attendance

The average cost to attend University of Oklahoma is 40,000 USD- 50,000 USD (35 lakhs) yearly including tuition fees, accommodation in US and other expenses.


The university provides housing for its students, which can house 31% of the entire student population. Freshmen students live in The Towers, which consist of Walker, Couch, and Adams Center. These 12 floor towers have suite-style apartments with two beds and a shared toilet. After their first year, students can live in Residential colleges, Cross, Traditions Square, or other resident halls with a variety of room layouts. On-campus accommodation costs about $6,378 on average, and food plans cost about $4,616. The typical monthly rent for off-campus living is 600 to 700 USD.

Acceptance rate

The university has a total of 27115 students enrolled. Over 2,000 foreign students from 125 different countries call OU their home away from home. Admission to the University of Oklahoma is more selective, with an acceptance rate of 83%.


Oklahoma is home to three campuses of the University of Oklahoma. The University of Oklahoma's main campus is located in Norman and spans 4138 acres. The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Centre in Oklahoma is one of the other campuses. Tulsa University and the University of Oklahoma - Tulsa School of Community Medicine According to the Princeton Review, the school boasts the happiest student body of any public university. There are about 500 student organisations and 36 national athletic teams at the University. It has a large fitness and recreation centre featuring racket sports, basketball, volleyball, a rock wall, yoga, karate, and weight lifting areas, among other things.


The University of Oklahoma is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.

Jobs and Placement

The institute sponsors a variety of employers during career fairs for student recruiting. After graduation, 81% of students got full-time jobs in the United States, while the remaining 19% went to graduate school. The average annual pay for University of Oklahoma employees is $54747.

QS Ranking

#651-700 in QS Top University Rankings 2022

The Ranking

#401-500 in World Ranking buy THE Rankings 2019

Other University

Centennial College

Centennial College

Centennial College began as a local community college in Ontario, Canada, more than five decades ago. The inst...

Cleveland State University

Cleveland State University

Cleveland State University is a public research university in the United States that focuses on students. The ...