USA
University of Vermont
INTERESTED IN THIS UNIVERSITY?
The University of Vermont, founded in 1791, is also known as the University of Vermont and State Agricultural College. It is an open research higher education institution. The University of Vermont provides over 100 bachelor degree programmes, 35 master's degree programmes, 26 doctoral degree programmes, an M.D. programme, and four pre-professional alternatives such as pre-medical, pre-dental, pre-vat, and pre-law.
INTERESTED IN THIS UNIVERSITY?

Cost of attendance

The average annual cost of attendance for Undergraduate Programs is 3,073,062 INR / Year, and the cost of attendance for Post Graduate Programs is roughly 3,431,800 INR / Year for overseas students. The amount may vary depending on the course chosen, the type of lodging, and the candidate's personal spending habits.

Accommodation

This college has a total undergraduate enrollment of around 11,328 students. This comprises around 41 percent of male pupils and the remaining 59 percent of female students. The university has about 5,700 students spread across four campuses, including nine residential halls. On-campus accommodation costs an average of $5,870 to $10,942 per academic year. Almost half of the students at this university choose to live on campus and utilise the university's housing facilities. While the remaining 49 percent of students choose to live off-campus in a location close to the university's main campus.

Acceptance rate

The university has a total of 11641 students enrolled. The University of Vermont reported 783 international students on campus. Admission to the University of Vermont is more selective, with a 71 percent acceptance rate.

Campus

This university's campus is fairly huge, covering over 460 acres in total. This university features over 210 campus groups that analyse the interests of diverse students at the university in areas such as sports and the arts. The institution is working on improving safety measures on campus, such as 24-hour emergency phone lines and late-night escort/pickup services. In addition, the college provides 24-hour patrol vehicles to keep the environment safe.

Accredition

The University of Vermont is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE; formerly the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, NEASC). 

Jobs and Placement

The university supports and organises their students' participation in numerous events that help them enhance their abilities while also preparing them for the professional industry. There are different job fairs and internships that these students can attend, where they can make relationships with other employers, which will later result in an opportunity for them to expand their career. The average employee at the University of Vermont earns $42,643 per year. Recruiting firms at the institution include Deloitte, KPMG, Hilton, and others.

QS Ranking

The university is awarded the # 651-700 ranking for one of the World Ranking in QS Ranking, 2022.

The Ranking

The university is awarded the #351-400 ranking for one of the World Ranking in the THE Ranking, 2022.

Other University

The University of Melbourne

The University of Melbourne

Since 1853, the University of Melbourne, Australia's second oldest university, has been home to thousands of s...

Weber State University

Weber State University

Weber State University is a public university in Ogden, Utah. Weber Stake Academy was founded in 1889. Weber S...

Leeds Beckett University

Leeds Beckett University

Leeds Beckett University (LBU) began in 1824 with the establishment of the Leeds Mechanics Institute. The inst...